Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase signifies acceptance of these terms. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Every transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
- By submitting an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
We will contact you within 48 hours if a product becomes unavailable after the order has been accepted. We will suggest product alternatives or remove the item from the order and give you a full refund.
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning the customer requirements.
- Amendments to orders can be made by contacting Inprint Publishing via email or telephone and speaking with someone who will then receive permission to change the order. If an order has already been dispatched, then postage costs will apply.
- You must contact Inprint Publishing either by phone, fax or email regarding any exchange/refund return of product prior to return within 30 days of original dispatch date.
- If you change your mind about the purchase, Inprint Publishing is happy to exchange unused and unopened products. All additional postage costs will be at the customer’s expense.
- If a product is faulty, BSP will provide a full refund or exchange including all additional delivery costs.
- Order must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars
- You have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a High-Grade Encryption SSL (AES128, 128-bit keys) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Credit Card Information
- If you pay online using a credit card, the card details are not viewed by BSP or any person except you during the transaction. The credit card details are encrypted and passed directly to the bank.
- We do not retain your credit card details.
- Credit Card Service providers include Square and PayPal
To find out more information about this PayPal’s Privacy and Security please visit PayPal Privacy and Security
To find out more information about this Square’s Privacy and Security please visit Square Privacy and Security
Postage Within Australia
- Postage flat fee of $6.95 is incurred for all orders
All orders are delivered via Australia Post and your signature may be required to accept registered goods. Goods will be delivered during normal business hours and can be delivered to Australian P.O. Boxes. Goods delivered within Australia will take up to 10 working days.
NOTE: Inprint Publishing takes no responsibility for lost orders if customers provide incorrect address details.
Orders & Payments
- Orders and payments can be made both online, over the phone, or via email. For phone orders customers can call 02 6581 2440, which is the cost of a local call from anywhere in Australia and speak to one of our friendly customer service representatives. Alternatively, you can email through your order to [email protected]
- We accept money credit cards/debit cards – Visa and money via PayPal.
- All payments must be made in Australian dollars.
Returns & Exchanges
- We hope you love our products us much as we do. However, it is important to read our returns and exchanges policy before making any purchases.
- If you need to refund or exchange an item, please call Inprint Publishing at the earliest convenience prior to returning the product to us.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- If you change your mind about your purchase, Inprint Publishing is happy to exchange the item as long as it is in as new condition, unused, unopened and returned within 30 days of original dispatch.
- Unless the product is faulty, all additional postage costs for returning items will be at your expense.
At Inprint Publishing we take the time to ensure that our product is of the highest quality before we pass them on to you. However, if you do receive a faulty product, we are happy to provide you with a full refund, or product exchange including additional delivery costs.
How to Return Items
Before you return the items, either email [email protected] or call Inprint Publishing on 02 6581 2440 to let us know that you are returning an item.
When returning items, wrap the package securely and enclose your receipt (we send this out with your order), reason for returning the item/s, and send to – Inprint Publishing Returns Department 8a Maysfield Circuit Port Macquarie NSW, 2444
- If you need to contact us for any reason, whether it be about site improvements, products you think we should stock, or just about your experience with any of our books, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Email : [email protected]
- Ph : 02 65 81 2440
- Post : 8a Maysfield Circuit ,Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
This document was last updated on February 12, 2019